Step 1: Enter Your Driver Information
Instructions for Step 1:
To pay your road test fee online...
1. Enter your driver information:
- Client ID Number (CID). Enter the DMV Client Identification Number from your learner permit or driver license. Enter only the nine digits of your CID. Do not enter spaces or hyphens. If you cannot locate the CID on your photo document, refer to the sample document.
- Date of Birth. Enter two digits for the month, then enter two digits for the day, then enter four digits for the year. Do not enter hyphens, slash marks, or other punctuation marks. For example, enter the date of May 2, 1964 like this: 05021964. Your date of birth is only used to verify your identity.
2. Select the type of road test:
- Type of Road Test. Select "Automobile", "Motorcycle", or "CDL".
To continue this transaction and go to Step 2, use your mouse cursor to click on the button that displays the word "Continue".
Return to the Top of this Page