Step 1: Enter Your Driver Information
Instructions for Step 1:
Please Note! - If your address has changed, do not order your abstract online. Instead, follow these instructions.
To order your abstract of driving record online...
1. Enter your DMV driver identification:
- Client ID Number. This is the 9-digit "ID" number printed in the upper left corner of your DMV photo document. Do not enter any spaces, hyphens or other punctuation. See the sample documents.
- Type of Document. Select "Driver License/Non-Driver ID" or "Learner's Permit". If you are entering information from a Learner's Permit, you must specify your permit class.
- Document Number. The document number is 8 or 10 characters, and is printed in the lower right corner of your DMV photo document. See the sample documents.
2. Enter the following personal information:
- Date of Birth. Enter 2 digits for the month followed by 2 digits for the day followed by 4 digits for the year. No spaces, hyphens or slash marks. For example, 5/2/64 is entered as 05021964.
- Last 4 digits of SSN. If your Social Security Number is not on file with DMV, you cannot use this transaction.
3. Enter your zip code for address verification:
- Current Zip Code. Enter the zip code for your current mailing address. Abstracts ordered online can only be mailed to the address listed on your DMV record.
If your zip code doesn't match the one on our files, you cannot order an abstract of driving record online. Instead, follow these instructions to find out how you can get an abstract by mail, phone or at a DMV office.
4. Enter your email address:
- Your Email Address. Enter your complete and properly formatted email address so that we can send you a confirmation of this transaction.
5. Press the "Continue" button to go to Step 2.
For more comprehensive information...
see Abstract of Personal Driving Record Ordering FAQs.
Top of Page